Working on or near water requires additional safety precautions. These requirements can vary with the type of water body (river, lake or open water), the site location (remote or urban), the type of work and the time of year.
Geophysics GPR has the specialized personnel and equipment needed to provide safety services for your crews working on or near bodies of water.
GPR can provide:
- Rescue and support vessels;
- Safety equipment (including survival suits and personal flotation devices);
- Marine rescue and paramedic trained personnel;
- Coordination of boating traffic;
- Marine safety and rescue plans.
Advanced planning and preparation are critical when emergency situations arise.
Contact our Marine Safety Team and be prepared.